What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a web browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.) stores on a user's terminal (computer or mobile device) when a user visits a website. With the help of cookies, the website acquires the ability to store the user's individual settings, recognize him or her and react accordingly, in order to improve the website's user experience. Depending on the functions to be performed and the purpose for which it is used, this website uses critically necessary, functional and analytical cookies.
These cookies are necessary for the user to be able to move freely on the website and use the features it offers, including information about goods and services. These cookies identify the user's device, but do not reveal the user's identity, nor do they collect or process the information. Without these cookies, the website will not be fully operational. These cookies are stored on the user's device until the web browser is closed.
With functional cookies, the website remembers the settings selected by the user and the choices made during the visit to the website, so that the user can use the website more conveniently. Functional cookies collect unidentifiable data. No personal data is stored in this process and the information is stored anonymously. These cookies are stored permanently on the user's device.
Analytical cookies collect information about how a user uses the website, find the most frequently visited sections, including the content that the user chooses when browsing the website. The information is used for analytical purposes to find out what interests the users of the site and could improve the functionality of the site by making it more user-friendly. Analytical cookies only identify the user's device, but do not reveal the user's identity. In some cases, some of the analytical cookies are managed by third party data processors (operators) on behalf of the website owner, in accordance with its instructions and only for the stated purposes, such as Google Analytics cookies created by Google to improve the quality of website content and personalize content. needs. You can learn more about the Google Analytics Terms of Service at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
Purposes of using cookies
- ensure the functionality of the site;
- customize the functionality of the site to the user's usage habits - including search queries, previously viewed content;
- get statistics about the flow of visitors to the site - the number of visitors, time spent on the page, etc.
How long cookies are stored
Unless otherwise specified, cookies are stored until the action for which they were collected and are then deleted. Cookie information is not processed outside the European Union and the EEA.
Confirm and disable cookies
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our Customers personal data and make every effort to keep our Customers' personal data secure.
We adhere to the principle of minimizing personal data - we do not request, collect or process personal data that is not necessary to provide services or receive information.
We do not allow the sending of unsolicited letters and in no case allow the sale, rental or transfer of any personal data of the Clients (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to third parties.
2. MANAGER AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Ltd. REMER, registration no. 40003749373, legal address: Rencenu iela 10A, Riga LV-1073, is a personal data controller who has undertaken the obligation to protect the privacy of Customer data. REMER contact information for issues related to personal data processing is firstname.lastname@example.org Using this contact information or contacting REMER 's registered office, you may be asked about the processing of personal data.
3. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
REMER processes personal data for the following purposes:
3.1. For the provision of the service and the sale of goods:
- Customer identification and offer preparation;
- preparation, conclusion, supplementation, switching and termination of the contract;
- creditworthiness assessment, monitoring;
- Customer service, complaint handling and processing;
- the supply of goods and / or other tangible property and the provision of services covered by the contract;
- provision / maintenance of services;
- settlement administration, including debt recovery.
3.2. For product development and growth:
- statistics and business analysis;
- planning and accounting;
- for measuring efficiency;
- data quality assurance;
- market and public opinion research;
- For conducting customer surveys;
- preparation of reports.
3.3. For security purposes:
- to ensure information, information systems and company security;
- for the provision of information to public administration institutions and subjects of operational activities in the cases and to the extent specified in regulatory enactments.
3.4. For other specific purposes, of which the Customer is informed at the time of providing relevant data to REMER, including, but not limited to:
- direct advertising aimed at the Customer;
- organization of lotteries or lotteries;
- for the compilation of marketing statistics.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
REMER relies on the following legal bases for the processing of personal data:
- for concluding and executing a contract and taking measures at the customer's request before concluding a contract - in order to accurately and qualitatively ensure the delivery of goods and / or services REMER collects and processes certain data before concluding a contract and during cooperation;
-implementation of regulatory enactments in order to implement the obligations specified in the regulatory enactments binding on REMER, including compliance with the management and archiving of accounting documents;
- in the legitimate interests - to realize the legal obligations of REMER and the client or to implement the legitimate (legal) interests of REMER;
- protection of vital interests - to ensure the physical and property safety of REMER employees, Customers and visitors.
REMER has the following legitimate interests:
- to carry out commercial activities;
- to verify the Customer's identity before concluding the agreement or during the Customer's service - by telephone, electronically, in person;
- to ensure the fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- to prevent unjustified financial risks for its business
(incl., to perform credit risk assessment before the sale of goods and services and during the performance of the contract);
- to save the Clients 'applications and submissions regarding the purchase of goods and provision of services, other applications and submissions, notes on them, including those made orally by calling the Clients' Centers, in the environment of the website;
- to analyze the operation of the REMER website and applications, develop and implement their improvements;
- to take actions to maintain the cooperation between the Customer and REMER;
- to segment the Customer database for more efficient provision of services;
- to design and develop goods and services;
- to advertise goods and services by sending commercial communications;
- to send other reports on the progress of the contract execution and events important for the execution of the contract, as well as to conduct Customer surveys on the goods and services and the experience of their use;
- to inform about changes in the procedure for providing the service and the price list;
- prevent fraud;
- provide corporate governance, financial and business accounting and analytics;
- to ensure efficient company management processes;
- to ensure the efficiency of the provision of services, sale of goods and delivery;
- to ensure and improve the quality of services;
- administer payments;
- administer late payments;
- apply to public administration and operational activities institutions and courts to protect their legal interests;
- to inform the public about its activities.
- Customer - a natural person or user of other services (including potential, former or current) as well as third parties who receive or transfer any information to REMER in connection with the provision of services to the legal entity (Customer) (including contact persons, payers, etc.);
- visitors to the REMER office or other areas used by the company;
- visitors of the websites and applications maintained by REMER and callers to the telephones of the REMER contact phone;
- Persons participating in marketing activities, including lotteries, events, competitions or other promotions organized and supported by REMER.
6. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
REMER processes Customer's data, taking into account existing privacy risks and REMER 's reasonably available organizational, financial and technical resources. REMER L has the right to make automated decisions regarding the Customer, informing the Customer about such activities separately in accordance with regulatory enactments. The Customer may object to automated decision-making in accordance with the law, however, being aware that in certain cases this may restrict the Customer's right to use certain opportunities potentially available to him (for example, to receive commercial offers). Automated decision-making that has legal consequences for the Customer (for example, approval or rejection of the Customer's application) may be performed only during the conclusion or performance of the agreement between REMER and the Customer, or on the basis of the Customer's explicit consent. In order to ensure the quality and operative fulfillment of the obligations concluded in the contract concluded with the Customer, REMER may authorize its cooperation partners to perform certain activities of delivery of goods or provision of services, such as acceptance and processing of orders or sending invoices, etc. If, in performing these tasks, REMER partners process the Customer's personal data held by REMER, the respective REMER partners are considered to be REMER data processing operators, and REMER has the right to transfer to the partners the Customer's personal data necessary for these activities to the extent necessary to perform these activities.
REMER cooperation partners will ensure the fulfillment of personal data processing and protection requirements in accordance with REMER requirements and legal acts, and will not use personal data for purposes other than fulfilling the obligations of the agreement concluded with the Customer on behalf of REMER.
7.DATE OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
REMER stores and processes the Customer's personal data as long as at least one of the following criteria exists:
- only as long as the agreement concluded with the Client is valid;
- while REMER or the Customer may realize their legitimate interests in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments (for example, to submit objections or to bring or bring a claim to court);
- as long as one of the parties has a legal obligation to store the data (for example, according to the Accounting Law, the company, the invoices issued to the Customer must be kept for 5 years, etc.);
- as long as the Customer's consent to the relevant personal data processing is valid, if there is no other legal basis for data processing.
Upon the end of the above criteria, the Customer's personal data is deleted.
8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
REMER protects the Customer's data using modern technology, taking into account existing privacy risks, and REMER's reasonably available organizational, financial and technical resources.
9. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
REMER does not disclose to third parties the Customer's personal data or any information obtained during the provision of the service and the validity of the agreement, except for:
- if the data must be transferred to the relevant third party within the framework of the concluded agreement in order to perform any function necessary for the performance of the agreement (for example, to the bank within the framework of settlement);
- in accordance with the Client's explicit and unambiguous consent;
- to persons provided for in external regulatory enactments upon their justified request, in accordance with the procedures and to the extent specified in external regulatory enactments;
- in the cases specified in external regulatory enactments, for the protection of REMER 's legitimate interests by applying to a court or other state institutions against a person who has infringed these REMER 's legitimate interests.
REMER does not transfer personal information and other data to third countries.
10. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER CUSTOMER RIGHTS
Pursuant to regulatory enactments, the Customer has the right to request REMER access to his personal data, as well as to request REMER to supplement, correct or delete them, or restrict processing in relation to the Customer, or the right to object to processing (including personal data processing based on REMER These rights shall be exercised in so far as the processing of the data does not result from REMER's obligations under the laws and regulations in force or which are carried out in the public interest.
The Client may submit a request for the exercise of his rights:
- In writing in person at the REMER office;
- Remotely signing the application with a secure electronic signature;
Upon receipt of the Customer's request, REMER verifies the Customer's identity, evaluates the request and executes it in accordance with regulatory enactments. REMER sends a response to the Customer to the physical or e-mail address indicated in his request. REMER ensures the fulfillment of data processing and protection requirements in accordance with regulatory enactments in case of the Customer's objections, performs useful actions to resolve the objection. The Customer has the right to apply to the Data State Inspectorate if this fails.
11. CUSTOMER'S CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING AND RIGHT TO WITHDRAW IT
The Customer may give consent to the processing of personal data in the REMER Internet page by calling the REMER Customer phone +371 67807057, writing to email@example.com or in person at the REMER office. The list of personal data categories regarding data that may be processed in accordance with the Customer's consent and other legal bases is available in clause No. of this Personal Data Processing Policy. 13. The Customer has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any time - by calling the Customer phone +371 67807057, writing to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the REMER office, and in that case further data processing based on the above consent will no longer be given for that purpose, the processing will be suspended within three days of its expression. Withdrawal of consent does not affect data processing performed at the time when the Customer's consent was valid. Withdrawal of consent may not interrupt the processing of data on the basis of other legal bases.
12. COOKIES PROCESSING
13. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED
Data category: Examples
Personal identification data: name, surname, personal identification code, ID / passport no.
or legal entity data registration no. VAT payer's number, legal address, bank details (bank name, account), name, surname, position of the person entitled to sign, basis for authorization to sign documents.
Personal contact information: address, telephone number, e-mail address
Information on solvency status regarding the existence of external debt, credit risk assessment, solvency status
Information about the agreement: Customer's agreement number, Customer's registration date, status
Payment data: bank account number, invoice number, date, amount, type of invoice receipt, payment date, debt amount
Customer profiling data: belonging to category, segment (for profiling the Customer data analysis permission is taken into account)
Communication data: type of incoming / outgoing communication, date, content, channel, delivery status
Opposition data: opposition number, date of registration / resolution, type, description
On REMER websites: the IP address, the names of the actions taken, the section, date and time of the website of the action taken.